Home Forums FAQ’s Change of Address

1 voice, 0 replies
  • Refundtalk
    #1122 Reply

    If you have moved, file your return using your new address. If you move after you filed your return, you should give the IRS clear and concise notification of your change of address. The notification may be written, electronic, or oral. Send written notification to the Internal Revenue Service Center serving your old address. You can use Form 8822, Change of Address. If you are expecting a refund, also notify the post office serving your old address. This will help to forward your check to your new address (unless you chose direct deposit of your refund.

    Use this thread to connect with others and share your experiences here!


    If You Found The Information Here Was Useful Please Consider Sharing This Page!



Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Change of Address
Your information:

Related Posts